Technavio has been monitoring the aortic stent grafts market and it is poised to grow by USD 690.09 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200610005672/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Aortic Stent Grafts Market 2020-2024 (Photo: Business Wire).
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Request for Technavio's latest reports on directly and indirectly impacted markets. Market estimates include pre- and post-COVID-19 impact on the Aortic Stent Grafts Market Download free sample report
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Becton, Dickinson and Co., Cardinal Health Inc., Cook Group, Inc., CryoLife Inc., EndoLogix Inc., LeMaitre Vascular Inc., Medtronic Plc, MicroPort Scientific Corp., Terumo Corp., and W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. are some of the major market participants. The rising preference for EVAR will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Rising preference for Endovascular Aneurysm Repair (EVAR) procedures has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. https://www.technavio.com/report/report/aortic-stent-grafts-market-industry-analysis
Aortic Stent Grafts Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Aortic Stent Grafts Market is segmented as below:
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40756
Aortic Stent Grafts Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our aortic stent grafts market report covers the following areas:
- Aortic Stent Grafts Market Size
- Aortic Stent Grafts Market Trends
- Aortic Stent Grafts Market Analysis
This study identifies technological advances as one of the prime reasons driving the aortic stent grafts market growth during the next few years.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Aortic Stent Grafts Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist aortic stent grafts market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the aortic stent grafts market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the aortic stent grafts market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of aortic stent grafts market vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market outlook
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- AAA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- TAA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by application
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 10: MARKET TRENDS
- Technological advances
- Increasing number of breakthrough device designations
- Strategic alliances
PART 11: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 12: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Becton, Dickinson and Co.
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- Cook Group, Inc.
- CryoLife Inc.
- EndoLogix Inc.
- LeMaitre Vascular Inc.
- Medtronic Plc
- MicroPort Scientific Corp.
- Terumo Corp.
- W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
PART 13: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 14: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.