Technavio has been monitoring the contract furniture and furnishings market in Europe and it is poised to grow by USD 5.86 billion during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200124005214/en/
Technavio announced its latest market research report titled contract furniture and furnishing market in Europe 2019-2023. (Graphic: Business Wire)
Increased introduction of smart furniture has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, fluctuating labor cost and raw material prices might hamper market growth. Request a free sample report
Contract Furniture and Furnishing Market in Europe 2019-2023: Segmentation
Contract Furniture and Furnishing Market in Europe is segmented as below:
- Hospitality and Food Services
- Offices and Home Offices
- Retail Stores
- Rest of Europe
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR31732
Contract Furniture and Furnishing Market in Europe 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our contract furniture and furnishing market report covers the following areas:
- Contract Furniture and Furnishing Market size
- Contract Furniture and Furnishing Market trends
- Contract Furniture and Furnishing Market industry analysis
This study identifies the high demand for modern furniture from international schools as one of the prime reasons driving the contract furniture and furnishing market growth during the next few years.
Contract Furniture and Furnishing Market in Europe 2019-2023: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the contract furniture and furnishing market, including some of the vendors such as Haworth Inc., Herman Miller Inc., Kinnarps AB, Knoll Inc. and Steelcase Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the contract furniture and furnishing market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Contract Furniture and Furnishing Market in Europe 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist contract furniture and furnishing market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the contract furniture and furnishing market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the contract furniture and furnishing market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of contract furniture and furnishing market vendors
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.