- China Unicom, Qualcomm, China Mobile in the China Stock … Zacks - 6 hours ago
Stocks like China Unicom (CHU), Qualcomm (QCOM) and China Mobile (CHL) had a difficult week following apprehensions that new share sales would lure funds away from existing stocks.
- Thursday's Top Upgrades (and Downgrades) Motley Fool - 7 hours ago
Analysts shift stance on Xerox, Brinker, and Cheesecake Factory.
- Watch Out For Too Many Stock Splits Investor's Business Daily - 7 hours ago
Having a little ice cream every once in a while may be fine. But too much of a good thing isn't so good. In the stock market, it's OK for a company to split its stock every few years. But too many splits ...
- Bubble Stocks Cut In Half Zacks - 9 hours ago
Bubbles tend to burst, some are seeing the air coming out right now.
- Stocks Mostly Higher; Earnings, Data, Ukraine in F … Morningstar - 11 hours ago
Stocks pared early losses this morning as investors considered earnings, data and escalating tensions in the Ukraine. Apple (AAPL) reported strong fiscal second-quarter earnings that exceeded expectations. The outperformance was driven primarily by solid iPhone unit sales in both developed markets and in China, the latter …
- Apple (AAPL) Shares in Focus on Massive Stock Spli … Zacks - 12 hours ago
Apple (AAPL) revealed plans to increase dividends, boost share buybacks, and a 7 for 1 stock split. Are you a buyer now?
- Stock Market News for April 24, 2014 Zacks - 14 hours ago
Benchmarks ended lower on Wednesday following disappointing corporate results and economic data
- Apple takes steps to lift sagging stock price AP - Thu, Apr 24, 2014 8:33 AM SGT
Apple upstaged Wednesday's release of its fiscal second-quarter earnings by announcing plans to send more cash to its shareholders and split its stock for the first time in nine years. This is what Apple ...
- Apple increases stock buyback, will split stock AP - Thu, Apr 24, 2014 8:11 AM SGT
- Wild Swings In A Stock's Base Pose As Red Flag For … Investor's Business Daily - Thu, Apr 24, 2014 6:38 AM SGT
A stock's chart tells a story that investors shouldn't ignore, especially when it comes to deciding whether to buy, sell or avoid a stock. One danger sign that investors should heed is wide-and-loose price ...
- Genworth Australia Finally Heads for IPO Zacks - Thu, Apr 24, 2014 5:55 AM SGT
Genworth Mortgage Insurance Australia Limited has filed prospectus with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission for an initial public offering of 40% of its shares.
- Apple Announces Stunning 7-1 Stock Split And Another … Business Insider - Thu, Apr 24, 2014 4:39 AM SGT
Apple's board just approved a big stock split...
- Apple increases stock buyback, raises dividend AP - Thu, Apr 24, 2014 4:35 AM SGT
Apple plans to buy back an additional $30 billion of its stock and raise its quarterly dividend by 8 percent amid a slowdown in revenue growth. The commitment announced Wednesday as part of Apple's fiscal ...
- 4 Steps to Mastering Momentum Stocks Zacks - Thu, Apr 24, 2014 4:11 AM SGT
Momentum stocks offer the highest reward in the shortest amount of time...but only if you know how to pick the real winners.
- MetLife Ups Dividend by 27%, Shares Gain Zacks - Thu, Apr 24, 2014 2:44 AM SGT
Shares of MetLife Inc. rose 1.5% in the last trading session, following a 27% hike in its dividends.
- 6 Things You Must Do 36 Months Before Your IPO Entrepreneur - Thu, Apr 24, 2014 12:30 AM SGT
- Why Acorda Therapeutics (ACOR) Might Be a Diamond in … Zacks - Wed, Apr 23, 2014 6:54 PM SGT
Acorda Therapeutics (ACOR) sees solid earnings estimate revisions and yet seems overlooked by the investors. Sporting a great Zacks Rank, this off-the-radar stock looks poised to shock the market.
- Why TeliaSonera (TLSNY) Could Shock the Market Soo … Zacks - Wed, Apr 23, 2014 6:47 PM SGT
TeliaSonera has seen negative price movement but large earnings estimate revisions, making it an unappreciated stock that might have potential for gains
- Your Next Stock Should Be Making New Highs Zacks - Wed, Apr 23, 2014 3:35 AM SGT
This week, Kevin Matras talks about stocks making new highs and why you shouldn't be afraid to buy them. Highlighted stocks include MGA, IM, PLXS, EXH and RAD.
- Stocks Higher After Data, Earnings Morningstar - Wed, Apr 23, 2014 12:00 AM SGT
Stocks were up at midday, with data and earnings reports the focus of the day. Comcast's (CMCSA)(CMCSK) run of solid performance extended into the first quarter, as the firm again increased its television customer base and strong broadcast ratings, coupled with the Sochi Olympics, drove growth at NBC Universal. Revenue …
- 'China's Twitter' Chairman: We priced our IPO too … CNBC - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 10:30 AM SGT
- Balanced View on Regency Zacks - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 5:30 AM SGT
On Apr 17, 2014, we issued an updated research report on retail real estate investment trust (REIT), Regency Centers Corporation (REG).
- ONEOK Inc. Hikes Dividend by 40% Zacks - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 4:00 AM SGT
The board of directors of ONEOK Inc. raised its quarterly cash dividend rate by 40% sequentially and 55.6% year over year to 56 cents per share.
- Discover Financial Up on Div Hike, Buyback Zacks - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 2:41 AM SGT
Shares of Discover Financial moved up in the one-day trading session post the announcement of a dividend hike and share repurchase.
- Donegal Group Hikes Dividend Zacks - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 2:20 AM SGT
The board of directors of Donegal Group approved a dividend hike of 3.1% on Class A and 0.9% on Class B common shares.
- If You Work For A Startup Like Fab Or Foursquare, You … Business Insider - Tue, Apr 22, 2014 12:11 AM SGT
When you work for a tech startup that has...
- Chemtura Corporation (CHMT) in Focus: Stock Tumbles … Zacks - Mon, Apr 21, 2014 7:11 PM SGT
Chemtura Corporation has seen a mixed track record when it comes to current year estimate revisions over the past few weeks (no increase, no decrease), and the consensus for earnings hasn't been in a trend ...
- 5 Areas To Be Concerned About POSH’s IPO Shares Investment - Mon, Apr 21, 2014 2:08 PM SGT
POSH will be the latest offshore counter to list on the SGX. Should you bid and get a slice of the action? Or should you hold your horses first and save that $2 admin fee?
- 8 must-read tech stories in China this week Tech in Asia - Sun, Apr 20, 2014 11:05 AM SGT
- Providence, RI, sues firms over stock trades Associated Press - Sat, Apr 19, 2014 8:05 AM SGT
Providence, R.I., is suing dozens of Wall Street banks and other financial companies over high-frequency trading. The federal complaint was filed Friday in New York on behalf of city investment funds that ...
- Earnings season starts rough for health insurers AP - Fri, Apr 18, 2014 11:02 PM SGT
Health insurers that easily outpaced the broader market in trading last year nosedived this week after UnitedHealth released shaky first-quarter earnings. That dip may be short-lived if the performance ...
- Shares of Travelocity owner Sabre rise after IPO Associated Press - Fri, Apr 18, 2014 5:58 AM SGT
Shares of Sabre Corp. ended higher Thursday, but the provider of technology services to the travel industry raised less money than it had projected in its initial public offering. The company had offered ...
- Weibo shares jump in market debut Associated Press - Fri, Apr 18, 2014 4:44 AM SGT
Chinese social media company Weibo Corp.'s shares soared in their U.S. market debut Thursday. Weibo was launched four years ago by Chinese online media company Sina Corp. Weibo provides a Twitter-like ...
- Mid-cap stocks are getting some love, finally Associated Press - Fri, Apr 18, 2014 2:11 AM SGT
Maybe the middle child really should be the favorite. Just like families sometimes overlook the middle kid, investors all too often pay attention to just the smallest and largest stocks. Managers of mid-cap ...
- Weibo disappoints with low IPO debut, but shares climb … Tech in Asia - Fri, Apr 18, 2014 12:36 AM SGT
- Sina Weibo shares jump more than 10% after IPO AFP - Fri, Apr 18, 2014 12:16 AM SGT
Shares of Sina Weibo, China's answer to Twitter, jumped more than 10 percent in initial trade Thursday after an undersubscribed initial public offering. Ten minutes into trade the shares topped $19, compared ...
- Travelocity owner Sabre rises 3 percent in IPO AP - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 11:03 PM SGT
Shares of Sabre Corp. rose over 3 percent in their stock market debut Thursday after an initial public offering that valued the travel software company at more than $3.9 billion. Sabre owns online travel ...
- Travelocity owner Sabre rises 4 percent in IPO AP - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 10:38 PM SGT
Shares of Sabre Corp. are rising 4 percent in their stock market debut, in an initial public offering that values the travel software company at over $3.9 billion. Sabre owns online travel company Travelocity ...
- Weibo Faces the Wall Street Bears TheStreet.com - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 10:35 PM SGT
Here's comes the Weibo IPO with an incredibly shrinking price tag. It says more about Twitter than it does Alibaba.
- Analysts' Actions: AA BAC NFLX GOOG SO TheStreet.com - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 8:15 PM SGT
Here are today's top research calls, including Oppenheimer's upgrade of Bank of America and RBC Capital's upgrade of Alcoa.
- Why MDC Partners (MDCA) Could Shock the Market Soo … Zacks - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 7:51 PM SGT
MDC Partners is one such company that has not seen their share prices move higher lately, but analysts have been raising the earnings estimates
- Should ReneSola (SOL) Be On Your Radar Now? Zacks - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 7:07 PM SGT
A stock that looks well positioned for a solid gain, but has been overlooked by investors lately, is ReneSola Ltd.
- Weakness Seen in Century Casinos' (CNTY) Estimates: … Zacks - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 7:03 PM SGT
One stock that you may want to consider dropping is Century Casinos Inc. (CNTY)
- 'Chinese Twitter' firm Weibo to go public in US AFP - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 6:29 PM SGT
Sina Weibo, widely known as China's version of Twitter, is to go public in the United States Thursday at a price below expectations after a recent sell-off in technology stocks. The microblogging subsidiary ...
- Hours ahead of IPO, Weibo fails to sell out shares, … Tech in Asia - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 5:16 PM SGT
- Weibo IPO below expectations, raises $285.6 mn AFP - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 4:15 PM SGT
Sina Weibo sold fewer shares than expected in its US IPO which was priced below expectations ahead of a Thursday listing that takes place after tech selloffs on Wall Street. The firm, often described as ...
- Bear of the Day: American Capital (ACAS) Zacks - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 1:00 PM SGT
Earnings disappointments and downward revisions have pushed this stock down to a Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell)
- Weibo IPO below expectations, raises $285.6 mn: re … AFP - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 11:30 AM SGT
Sina Weibo has sold fewer shares than expected in its US IPO which has been priced below expectations, a report said Thursday, ahead of its listing which takes place after selloffs on Wall Street. The ...
- Weibo, a Chinese Answer to Twitter, Prices Its Offering … The New York Times - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 9:20 AM SGT
The microblogging service set a price at the bottom of its expected range, and will carry a value well below that of Twitter when it begins trading on the public markets.
- Alibaba steals Yahoo's thunder ahead of IPO AFP - Thu, Apr 17, 2014 7:41 AM SGT
If Yahoo appears back in favor, it can thank Alibaba, the Chinese Web giant in which it holds a big stake and that is set for a public stock offering. Yahoo shares soared 6.26 percent to close at $36.35 ...