The "Canada Probiotics Market - Forecasts from 2020 to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Canada probiotics market is estimated to be valued at US$659.903 million in 2019 and is projected to grow further in the years to come.
Probiotics are effective in improving gut-related disorders related to digestion, intestinal tracts, and bowel function. Growing awareness regarding the relationship between diet and health is augmenting the demand for probiotic food and beverage products and dietary supplements that enhance health while providing basic nutrition. Growing demand for dietary supplements owing to increasing fitness goals among people will drive the market growth of probiotics for dietary supplements application which includes infant formula, food supplement, nutritional supplements, and specialty nutrients. The growing awareness of personal health deterioration coupled with increasing incidences of self-medication is expected to boost the market of probiotics in the forecast period.
Unique reasons to buy Canada probiotics market report-
1. In-depth analysis with sufficient data points and references included.
2. Best possible insights in addition to detailed analysis of drivers and restraints.
3. Comparison between the market players and in-depth analysis of their strategies through competitive benchmarking.
4. Both bottom-up and top-down approaches have been utilized to determine the market size of the overall market and key segments.
5. The report can also be provided in both PowerPoint and Portable Document Formats depending upon the request.
Scope of research of Canada probiotics market:
1. Forecast period is from 2020 to 2025 with 2019 as the base year.
1. The forecast period is from 2020 to 2025 with 2019 as the base year.
2. Strategies of the key players in analyzing the competitive benchmarking are provided in the report.
3. Corporate profiles of leading players along with their financial profiles across industry verticals can be provided on customization requests.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. Market Overview
1.2. Market Definition
1.3. Scope of the Study
1.6. Base, and Forecast Years Timeline
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1. Research Design
2.2. Secondary Sources
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1. Market Segmentation
4.2. Market Drivers
4.3. Market Restraints
4.4. Market Opportunities
4.5. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Competitive Rivalry in the Industry
5. CANADA PROBIOTICS MARKET BY INGREDIENT
5.1.3. Streptococcus Thermophilus
5.2.1. Saccharomyces Boulardii
6. CANADA PROBIOTICS MARKET BY FORM
7. CANADA PROBIOTICS MARKET BY APPLICATION
7.1. Functional Food and Beverages
7.2. Dietary Supplements
7.3. Animal Feed
8. CANADA PROBIOTICS MARKET BY END-USER
9. COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE
9.1. Competitive Benchmarking and Analysis
9.2. Recent Investments and Deals
9.3. Strategies of Key Players
10. COMPANY PROFILES
10.5. Probi AB
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/f5c18m
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900