Singapore Markets closed

BRIEF-Konnectivity Pte Announces Close Of Voluntary Unconditional General Offer For M1 Limited

March 18 (Reuters) - KONNECTIVITY PTE :

* ANNOUNCES CLOSE OF VOLUNTARY UNCONDITIONAL GENERAL OFFER FOR M1 LIMITED

* POST ACQUISITION, CO EXPECTED TO HOLD 80.69% OF M1 WITH REMAINING 19.31% HELD BY KEPPEL TELECOMMUNICATIONS & TRANSPORTATION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: