Mark your calendars for November 29, 2019 because that’s the day we succumb to the darkest parts of ourselves, venture into the deepest parts of our wallets, and go rogue with an intensive, relentless day of shopping.
Following the Singles Day sales is Black Friday, made popular in the Unites States as a major retail event that comes after Thanksgiving.
In Singapore, it started gaining traction after the rise of online shopping, and fiery discount hunters went from stomping over each other at physical outlets to camping out in front of their computer screens. While it’s known for the abundance of tech deals, retailers in other shopping categories from fashion to hospitality are getting in on the action as well. After all, it sets the tone for the rest of the year-end sale season (Cyber Monday, Boxing Day, 12.12 et al).
Here is a compilation of this year’s Black Friday deals and promotions in Singapore, across every retail category.
Best Black Friday Deals in Singapore
Fashion and Beauty
|Sephora||15% off select products when you shop online on Black Friday.|
|Zalora||Buy 2 and get 30% off, with a minimum spend of $80.|
|ASOS Outlet||Up to 70% off.|
|Uniqlo||– Free Japanese tea towel (with a minimum spend of $80, redeemable from 22 to 28 November 2019). |
– Free tote bag (with a minimum spend of $120, redeemable from 29 November to 1 December 2019)
– Get a Peel Win card for every minimum spend of $60 in-stores or online.
– Participate in giveaways at Uniqlo at Orchard Central on 23 November 2019, from 2pm to 4pm, and Uniqlo at VivoCity on 30 November 2019, from 2pm to 4pm.
|Care to Beauty||TBA|
|– Up to 70% off on select Marshall products. |
– Cashback vouchers (such as $18 off with a minimum spend of $150, and $35 off with a minimum spend of $350), available until 21 November 2019.
– 100 brand boxes from top brands (Logitech, L’Oréal, SK Jewellery, etc.) at up to 80% off.
– On 29 November and 2 December, get up to $20 off with a minimum spend of $120 if you check out using a DBS (credit card), POSB (credit card), Standard Chartered (credit card), or OCBC (credit/debit card) or UOB (credit/debit card).
|Amazon||Deal of the Day promotions with as much as 80% off on various products.|
|Qoo10||Limited time sales and daily deals, such as 23% off on Apple AirPods Gen 2.|
|Up to $1,200 off on select laptops and PCs.|
|HP||– Up to 65% off for HP products from 28 November 2019. |
– Save even more on doorbuster deals when you’re among the first to purchase a select range of products.
Travel and Hospitality
|Brand or Hotel||Promotion|
|– $100 off on select flights |
– Up to 75% off select hotels.
– Expedia App Exclusive: Check out via the app to enjoy 2x points.
|Trip.com||– Online lucky draw from now till 1 December 2019. |
– Daily promo codes for $40 off hotels.
|Kayak||Travel deals include a 60% discount on a Cancun resort stay, and a 65% discount on a luxury beach resort stay in Jamaica.|
|Booking.com||At least 40% off hotels.|
|– 29 November to 2 December: Existing users get 10% off site-wide (no min spend, capped at $35). New users get 15% discount site-wide (min $50 spend, capped at $30). |
– 29 November: Sitewide discounts at 12pm, 2pm, 8pm and 9pm, starting from 25% off. 20% off selected F&B items at 4pm, 6pm. Free Häagen-Dazs at Gardens by the Bay Christmas Wonderland when you pre-book tickets on Klook at 6pm.
– 30 November & 1 December: 1-1 Flash deals from 12pm to 3pm featuring popular experiences (Lotte World,Universal Studios Japan and even Batam Ferry tickets).
– 2 December: Sitewide discounts at 12pm, 1pm, and 2pm starting from 18% off. Free Häagen-Dazs at Gardens by the Bay Christmas Wonderland when you pre-book tickets on Klook at 3pm.
|Capella Singapore||20% off the Best Available Rate, and $100 resort dining credits, for stays between 29 November 2019 and 31 March 2020.|
|Yotel||Up to 40% off for stays from now until 31 December 2020.|
|Promotion is valid till Black Friday only. |
– Up to $474 off on laptops and desktops.
– Up to 59% off on Televisions.
– Up to 57% off on laundry products.
– Up to 52% off on audio products.
– Up to $171 off on smart wearables.
– Up to $604 off on cameras.
– Up to 60% off on kitchen appliances.
– Up to 70% off on home appliances.
– Up to 75% off on bedding and furniture.
|Gain City||Discounts such as $700 off on the Apple Macbook Pro 13” and $600 off on the Philips 50” Smart TV.|
Fashion & Beauty
Get 15% off on select products during Black Friday when you shop online at Sephora. At Zalora, buy two, and get 30% off at checkout, with a minimum spend of $80. ASOS Outlet is also offering up to 70% off on select items.
While Uniqlo’s upcoming sale from 22 November to 1 December 2019 is in celebration of its 10-year anniversary, it falls during the Black Friday period. Among the deals you can enjoy include a free Japanese tea towel (with a minimum spend of $80, redeemable from 22 to 28 November 2019), and a free tote bag (with a minimum spend of $120, redeemable from 29 November to 1 December 2019).
Additionally, get a Peel & Win card for every minimum spend of $60 in-stores or online, and stand to win vouchers and Uniqlo products. Head to Uniqlo at Orchard Central on 23 November 2019, from 2pm to 4pm, and Uniqlo at VivoCity on 30 November 2019, from 2pm to 4pm, to participate in games and giveaways with Kiss92 DJs Joshua Simon and Jillian Lim.
Shopee is offering an early Black Friday sale for Marshall products with up to 70% off, as well as a slew of cashback vouchers (such as $18 off with a minimum spend of $150, and $35 off with a minimum spend of $350), available until 21 November 2019. Brand boxes (a box worth $599 is going for $288) are also up for grabs.
Get in on the Deal of the Day promotions at Amazon, where you can snag an array of items from books to appliances at as much as 80% off. Don’t forget to look out for Qoo10’s limited time sales and daily deals before the big event on 28 November 2019.
Get 23% off on Apple AirPods Gen 2, 48% off the Spartan S10 Max Cordless Handheld Vacuum, or 15% off Grab ride vouchers.
From 28 November 2019, get up to 65% off for HP products. You can save $400 on the HP Envy x360 Laptop, and enjoy $700 off the HP Envy 17t Laptop. Save even more on doorbuster deals when you’re among the first to purchase a select range of products. For instance, be the first to purchase the HP Spectre x360 Laptop (retailing at $1,149.99) at 4pm on 29 November 2019 to get it for $800.
Lenovo is also counting down to the big sale. In the meantime, it’s offering major discounts with a pre-Black Friday sale, where you stand to save up to $1,200 on select laptops and PCs. For instance, get a 21% discount on the ThinkPad X395 and the ThinkPad E495 with free upgrades.
Travel & Hospitality
Install the Expedia mobile app and redeem vouchers for $100 off on select flights and up to 75% off on select hotels. Use your coupon codes during checkout on the app to receive 2x Expedia Rewards points.
From now till 1 December 2019, you can also take part in an online lucky draw at Trip.com and stand to win a variety of discount vouchers such as 10% off airport transfers and 10% off hotel bookings. It will also be releasing daily promo codes for $40 off hotels at 3pm from 25 November 2019.
Receive up to 40% off when you book a stay at Yotel, and save another 12% when you join Club@Yotel—promotions that are available for all room types for stays from now until 31 December 2020.
Get 20% off the Best Available Rate, and $100 resort dining credits, when you make a booking to stay anytime between 29 November 2019 and 31 March 2020 at Capella Singapore. Lastly, find the best Black Friday travel deals through Kayak, which is currently offering a 60% discount on a Cancun resort stay, and a 65% discount on a luxury beach resort stay in Jamaica.
From 22 to 28 November 2019, Harvey Norman is offering up to $474 off on laptops and desktops, up to 59% off on TVs, up to 57% off on cleaning and laundry products, up to 52% off on audio products, up to $171 off on smart wearables, up to $604 off on cameras, up to 60% off on kitchen appliances, up to 70% off on home appliances, and up to 75% off on bedding and furniture.
Expect major discounts at Gain City as well, such as $700 off the Apple Macbook Pro 13”, $600 off the Philips 50” Smart TV, and more.
Guess it’s time to find out what you really, really want this Black Friday and get shopping online.
Read these next:
Ultimate Guide To Year-End Online Shopping Events 2019 (11.11, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, 12.12 & Boxing Day)
2019 Agoda Credit Card Promotions To Book Your Holiday With
1-for-1 Buffet Dining Promotions in Singapore
High Tea Promotions In Singapore
Cheapest Sports Goods Under $20 at Decathlon Singapore
By Marie Cheng
Marie is a self-diagnosed cheapskate, who once went dumpster diving and returned with a luggage of free loot. Nothing excites her more than stumbling upon vintage gems with wholesale price tags at the flea market.
The post Black Friday Sales And Promotions In Singapore 2019 appeared first on SingSaver Blog.