The "Accreditation Management Software Market Forecast to 2027 - COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Deployment Type; Enterprise Size" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
In terms of revenue, the global accreditation management software market was valued at US$ 98.79 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 252.64 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.1% during 2020-2027.
Accreditation management software help institutes, associations, universities, and government bodies in processes such as validation, assessment, feedback, outcome tracking, and international accreditation activities. Growing population and increasing number of schools and universities worldwide are boosting the education sector, thereby driving the growth of the accreditation management software market. Regulatory bodies are mandating accreditation for all organizations and enterprises of different sizes, which is stimulating the demand for accreditation management software. Moreover, the growing number of small businesses, backed by governments, is also contributing toward the use of accreditation software as accreditation associations are established to direct SMEs toward progress.
The accreditation management software market has been segmented on the basis of deployment type, enterprise size, and geography. Based on deployment type, the market is segmented into cloud and on-premises. Based on enterprise size, the accreditation management software market is segmented into SMEs and large enterprises. In terms of geography, the global market is segmented into North America, Europe, AsiaPacific, the Middle East and Africa, and South America.
The well-established accreditation management software market players include Armature, Compwalk, Dossier Solutions, Liaison International, Liaison International, Qualtrax, Softtech Health, LLC, Spol, and Wizehive.
Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Accreditation Management Software Market
The COVID-19 outbreak began in Wuhan (China) in December 2019, and since then, it has spread at a fast pace around the globe. As of June 2020, the US, Italy, Spain, Germany, China, France, Iran, India, and the UK are among the worst-affected countries in terms of confirmed cases and reported deaths. Many countries have imposed lockdown, including schools, universities, colleges, companies, and factories in it. This step has disrupted the education and corporate sectors, and accreditation is highly important these sectors. Thus, the shutdown of several sectors has resulted in the reduced demand for accreditation management software.
Reasons to Buy
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the accreditation management software market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect technology and solution type.
- Growth in Education Sector
- Obligatory Environment of Accreditation Management
- Increasing Security Concerns
- Growing Number of SMEs
- Rising Adoption of Cloud-Based Software
- Armature Solutions Corporation
- Creatrix Campus
- Dossier Solutions
- Liaison International
- Qualtrax, Inc.
- SoftTech Health, LLC
- WizeHive, Inc.
- SPOL (Strategic Learning Online, LLC)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/atfvl8
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900