Even though FANG and most of the S&P 500 has reported, that doesn’t mean this earnings season is over. In fact, it’s just the opposite.
Many small and mid-cap companies are among the over 1,000 companies reporting this week. There’s plenty of earnings action still to go.
Who do you want to watch this week?
There are a lot of well-known companies that will be reporting in hot areas like social media, retail and entertainment.
These 5 companies have put together nice earnings beat streaks. It’s not easy to beat the consensus every quarter but some of these have done just that, including one that has done it for every quarter since its 2015 IPO.
Can they keep their streaks live?
5 Earnings Charts You Have to See
1. Match Group MTCH operates the popular tinder app as well as other online dating sites. It has missed twice since its IPO but shares have been soaring and are now at new highs. Is it priced for perfection?
2. Planet Fitness PLNT hasn’t missed since its 2015 IPO. That an impressive record. Shares have also finally broken out of the narrow trading range and are at multi-year highs.
3. Applied Optoelectronics AAOI already pre-reported its sales but will reveal EPS. It has put together 6 quarters of earnings beats but everyone wants to know if Amazon remains a customer. Shares have plunged based on fears that it will not be a customer going forward. Can it reassure investors?
4. Canada Goose GOOS has beat twice since its 2017 IPO. Shares have been volatile as this company is in the precarious retail segment. With an early cold blast already hitting the middle part of the country, will it pick up momentum?
5. Disney DIS has only missed twice in 5 years but this excellent record hasn’t been enough to appease investors. Shares have been stuck for the past 2 years. Will this be the quarter the shares start to turnaround?
Want to Learn How to Trade Options?
Have you always wanted to trade stock options but are unsure where to begin or what to look for?
Each week, Zacks’ Dave Bartosiak will bring you a detailed explanation of the trades “live” on YouTube.
Watch him go through the trade as he answers your questions in real time.
Become one of Dave’s minions. Join the Zacks Live Trader community today. It’s free!
Click here to join Dave >>>
Zacks' Hidden Trades
While we share many recommendations and ideas with the public, certain moves are hidden from everyone but selected members of our portfolio services. Would you like to peek behind the curtain today and view them?
Starting now, for the next month, I invite you to follow all Zacks' private buys and sells in real time from value to momentum...from stocks under $10 to ETF to option movers...from insider trades to companies that are about to report positive earnings surprises (we've called them with 80%+ accuracy). You can even look inside portfolios so exclusive that they are normally closed to new investors.
Click here for Zacks' secret trade>>
Want the latest recommendations from Zacks Investment Research? Today, you can download 7 Best Stocks for the Next 30 Days. Click to get this free report
Walt Disney Company (The) (DIS) : Free Stock Analysis Report
Match Group, Inc. (MTCH) : Free Stock Analysis Report
Applied Optoelectronics, Inc. (AAOI) : Free Stock Analysis Report
Planet Fitness, Inc. (PLNT) : Free Stock Analysis Report
Canada Goose Holdings Inc. (GOOS) : Free Stock Analysis Report
To read this article on Zacks.com click here.
Zacks Investment Research