While exposure to commodities can help diversify portfolios, not all commodity-based exchange-traded products should be used for long-term trading, as they could end up disappointing, according to an article on the Wall Street Sector Selector .
The article recommends that investors consider avoiding the following ETFs and ETNs:
- iPath DJ-UBS Livestock TR Sub-Index ETN (NYSEArca:COW - News)
- iPath DJ-UBS Coffee TR Sub-Index ETN (NYSEArca:JO - News)
- Market Vectors Junior Gold Miners ETF (NYSEArca:GDXJ - News)
- iPath DJ-UBS Cocoa TR Sub-Index ETN (NYSEArca:NIB - News)
- Teucrium WTI Crude Oil Fund (NYSEArca:CRUD - News)
Head over to the WallStreetSectorSelector.com for more information.
Permalink | ' Copyright 2012 IndexUniverse LLC. All rights reserved
More From IndexUniverse.com