- A pensions time bomb spells disaster for the US economy Business Insider
Underfunded government pensions to the tune of $1.3 trillion, with a gap that just can’t be...
- ‘Shark Tank’ investor Chris Sacca calls this 15-year old … Business Insider
- For now, Trump bears signs of a dealmaker, not a policy … Associated Press
- Uber and Lyft drivers share the 14 weirdest things they’ve … Business Insider
- Universities exploring 'sanctuary' status for i … Associated Press
President-elect Trump tours the Carrier facility in Indiana. This week in Indianapolis, President-elect Donald Trump announced that he would save hundreds of Americans’ jobs from going to Mexico. Speaking at United Technologies’ (UTX) Carrier air conditioning company, Trump announced a deal that kept 800 jobs in-state …
- Website seeks to match migrants with employers in Germa … Associated Press
- AP Top Extended Financial Headlines at 8:07 p.m. EST Associated Press
The U.S. jobs report on Friday made one thing clear: President-elect Donald Trump will inherit the same two-track U.S. economy that bedeviled his predecessor
The US unemployment rate in November fell to its lowest level since August 2007 as the economy continued to add new jobs, all but guaranteeing an interest rate hike this month. The jobless rate fell an ...
- Jobs report shows Trump to inherit solid but uneven eco … Associated Press
- Here's how many US-based employees plan to look for a new … Business Insider
Whether you're into New Year's resolutions or not, the holidays are as good a time as any to...
- The jobs report is a perfect example of fake news Yahoo Finance
On Friday, we learned the US economy added 178,000 jobs in November and the unemployment rate fell to 4.6%, while over 95 million Americans were not in the labor force. One person can say the unemployment rate is 4.6%. Another person can look at the same report and say the unemployment rate is 40.3%.
- What Millennials Want From a Bank U.S.News & World Report
As the youngest and largest generation, millennials are making their mark on society. From trading taxis for Uber rides to delaying marriage and home ownership, young adults are turning many conventions on their head. "Core expectations are the same, but the way millennials interact with banks is very different," says …
- How a smartphone saved 1,000 jobs Yahoo Finance
The news was bad: Carrier would be shutting down the plant, starting in 2017, and moving 1,400 jobs to Mexico. US employers announced more than 60,000 layoffs that month, and 1,400 job losses at one plant was hardly national news. The video promptly went viral, making the Carrier layoffs a national story.
By Daniel Trotta HAVANA (Reuters) - They came to Cuba for an education, plus some fun and games, but got a state funeral instead. Some of the Americans touring Cuba when Fidel Castro died on Friday at age 90 feared there might be civil unrest and a major security operation. U.S. law still bans trips strictly for pleasure …
- Friday's jobs report showed it's still tough for unemployed … Business Insider
Friday's US jobs report had a huge surprise with a massive drop in the unemployment rate to 4.6%...
- Holiday Tips for the Recently Laid Off U.S.News & World Report
The holiday season can be a stressful, anxiety-inducing time of year, even for the gainfully employed. But for those who are recent victims of an organizational restructure or downsizing, the holidays ...
- What Interviewers of Veterans Are Really Thinking U.S.News & World Report
Many job seekers enduring an interview find their minds wandering to the same question: What is the interviewer thinking right now? Regardless of her body language, voice tone, word choice or questions, the inner dialog of the interviewer seems a mystery to the applicant. It is common for a candidate to conclude that …
- Newly discovered Apple ad from 1984 promised a $24,000 salary … Business Insider
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Money Mindset U.S.News & World Report
The cornerstone to building financial independence is to take cash and other resources from today and invest them for the future. Financial independence begins with the choice to defer your current wants in order to build wealth for the future. There are plenty of things that will help you save for retirement, including …
- Science Explains Why You Aren't Enjoying Your Free … Travel+Leisure