- Sweeping Up the Last of 1Q Earnings Zacks - 21 hours ago
Retail is the only sector that still has a number of major reports still awaited.
- Pitney to Divest Management Biz Zacks - 21 hours ago
Pitney Bowes Inc. announced its plan to sell the management services business to Swiss Post Solutions.
- CFO at Duke Realty Resigns, Joins JLL Zacks - 22 hours ago
Duke Realty announced the decision of its Chief Financial Officer, Christie B. Kelly to quit her post and join Jones Lang as the new CFO.
- What is the Stock Market's Achilles Heel? Zacks - 22 hours ago
Find out how to reposition your portfolio should earnings not live up to lofty expectations.
- Sempra Energy in Louisiana LNG Pact Zacks - 22 hours ago
Sempra Energy enters into an agreement with Japanese and French majors for the development of a liquefied natural gas facility in Louisiana.
- Joy Global Poised at Neutral Zacks - 22 hours ago
We have maintained our Neutral recommendation on Joy Global.
- Couple of Contracts for FLIR Zacks - 22 hours ago
FLIR received two orders for the Electro-Optical Sensor System which are expected to be carried out at FLIR's Billerica, Mass. facility.
- PST Manuscript Submitted, Awaiting Publication Acc … Zacks - 22 hours ago
PST Manuscript Submitted, Awaiting Publication Acceptance
- RadioShack Expands DIY Portfolio Zacks - 22 hours ago
RadioShack Corp. extended its partnership with Maker Media.
- Oil & Gas Stock Outlook - May 2013 Zacks - 22 hours ago
Record-high U.S. crude stocks, a struggling European economy, worries about China's growth outlook, and the strong dollar have weakened oil prices to around mid-$90s a barrel.
- Balanced View on Valspar Zacks - 23 hours ago
We have reaffirmed our Neutral recommendation on paints and coatings maker Valspar.
- Top 5 Highest Yielding Zacks #1 Ranked Balanced Mutual … Zacks - 23 hours ago
Investors seeking total return, both regular income and long term capital appreciation, should include balanced funds in their portfolio.
- FMC Technologies, XOM Join Forces Zacks - 23 hours ago
FMC Technologies Inc. inked a deal with Exxon Mobil Corporation.
- Top 5 Zacks #1 Ranked Government Bond Mutual Funds Zacks - 23 hours ago
Conservative investors prefer debt instruments not only because they safeguard the capital invested but also for the regular income flows they provide.
- Valero Poised At Neutral Zacks - 23 hours ago
We reaffirmed our Neutral recommendation on Valero Energy Corporation on May 14, 2013.
- Kinder Morgan to Buy Texas Acreage Zacks - 23 hours ago
Kinder Morgan Energy Partners LP has decided to make an investment of $106 million to purchase about 20 acres of land near its Pasadena terminal, Texas.
- Are You Doing the Elon Musk Trade Zacks - 23 hours ago
His stocks are running!
- MoneyGram Partners Bosnian Bank Zacks - 23 hours ago
MoneyGram entered into a partnership agreement with a leading Bosnian bank, Intesa San Paolo Bank.
- Accenture Helps Insurance Companies Zacks - 23 hours ago
Accenture Plc. is winning deals from insurance companies across the globe.
- Headwaters' Technology Alliance Zacks - Sat, May 18, 2013 2:10 AM SGT
Headwaters has entered into a technology alliance with Axens for heavy oil upgradation.
- S&P Views Berkshire Less Positively Zacks - Sat, May 18, 2013 2:00 AM SGT
Standard and Poor Rating Services downgrades Berkshire
- Great Lakes Wins Miami Harbor Project Zacks - Sat, May 18, 2013 1:50 AM SGT
Great Lakes has been awarded a $122 million contract for deepening of the Miami Harbor.
- Prudential Shares Hit 52-Week High Zacks - Sat, May 18, 2013 1:40 AM SGT
Prudential reaches 52-Week High
- PVR Partners Upgraded to Neutral Zacks - Sat, May 18, 2013 1:30 AM SGT
We upgrade our recommendation on PVR Partners to Neutral from Underperform.
- Buy These ETFs to Profit from the 'Sector Rotation … Zacks - Sat, May 18, 2013 1:20 AM SGT
Recent fund flows show that investors are now moving into cyclical sectors.
- CE Mark for STJ's ILUMIEN OPTIS Zacks - Sat, May 18, 2013 1:20 AM SGT
St. Jude has won CE Mark approval for its ILUMIEN OPTIS PCI Optimization System.
- Virgin Media Remains Neutral Zacks - Sat, May 18, 2013 1:10 AM SGT
We reiterate our long-term Neutral recommendation on Virgin Media based on the company's strong financial results in the first quarter of 2013.
- Alcoa Defers Construction in Quebec Smelter Zacks - Sat, May 18, 2013 1:00 AM SGT
Aluminum giant Alcoa Inc. announced that it will delay the construction of a potline at its Baie-Comeau smelter in Quebec as part of a revised modernization schedule.
- Williams Hikes Dividend by 4% Zacks - Sat, May 18, 2013 1:00 AM SGT
Williams Companies Inc. recently increased its quarterly common stock dividend by 4% to 35.25 cents.
- Lennox International Ups Dividend Zacks - Sat, May 18, 2013 12:50 AM SGT
After reporting impressive results for the first quarter 2013, Lennox International, Inc. recently made another major announcement of an increase in its quarterly dividend rate from 20 to 24 cents.
- Honeywell's UOP Wins Contract Zacks - Sat, May 18, 2013 12:50 AM SGT
UOP LLC, a subsidiary of Honeywell International Inc. , recently won a contract from Ascend Performance Materials Operations LLC to provide C3 Oleflex process technology for one of its propylene production ...
- Albemarle, Senze Meilu in Joint Venture Zacks - Sat, May 18, 2013 12:40 AM SGT
Albemarle has signed definitive agreements to form a mineral flame retardant joint venture with Senze Meilu.
- Packaging Corporation Hikes Dividend Zacks - Sat, May 18, 2013 12:40 AM SGT
Packaging Corporation has recently announced a 28% year over year hike in its annual dividend payout to $1.60 per share on an annualized basis.
- Neutral on International Flavors & Fragrances Zacks - Sat, May 18, 2013 12:30 AM SGT
Recently, we reiterated a Neutral recommendation on New York-based International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. , one of the leading creators and manufacturers of fragrance and flavor products.
- Stryker Reiterated at Neutral Zacks - Sat, May 18, 2013 12:20 AM SGT
Stryker retained at Neutral following its first-quarter results.
- Amazon, NBCUniversal Deal Expanded Zacks - Sat, May 18, 2013 12:10 AM SGT
Amazon.com Inc. announced the expansion of its content licensing agreement with NBCUniversal Cable & New Media Distribution, extending the archive of television shows and films currently available on its ...
- Telefonica Joins Hands with Samsung Zacks - Sat, May 18, 2013 12:10 AM SGT
Telefonica Digital of Telefonica S.A. has announced its collaboration with Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Kimco Solidifies its Portfolio Zacks - Sat, May 18, 2013 12:00 AM SGT
In an effort to strengthen its portfolio, Kimco Realty Corp. disclosed the purchase of the Marketplace at Factoria in suburban Seattle community of Bellevue, Wash.
- Ecolab Rolls Out AFVT Zacks - Fri, May 17, 2013 11:50 PM SGT
Ecolab rolled out its latest institutional food safety product, Antimicrobial Fruit and Vegetable Treatment (AFVT).
- Telefonica Selects MS Office 365 Zacks - Fri, May 17, 2013 11:40 PM SGT
The world's largest software maker Microsoft Corp. announced that the telecommunications major, Telefonica, has chosen to deploy Microsoft's Office 365 and Yammer, a social network service, in its offices ...
- Hartford Financial Raised to Neutral Zacks - Fri, May 17, 2013 11:30 PM SGT
On May 17, 2013, we upgraded Hartford Financial Services Group Inc. to Neutral.
- Top Management Shuffle at RCL Zacks - Fri, May 17, 2013 11:20 PM SGT
Royal Caribbean recently declared the promotion of Jason Liberty as the chief financial officer (CFO) effective immediately.
- Alleged Patent Infringement by BSX Zacks - Fri, May 17, 2013 11:10 PM SGT
A patent infringement complaint was filed against Boston Scientific challenging its recently launched Guidezilla catheter.
- TELUS Takes Mobilicity Under its Wing Zacks - Fri, May 17, 2013 11:00 PM SGT
TELUS Corporation has agreed to take over wireless carrier Mobilicity for $380 million.
- Goldman Invests in Solar Zacks - Fri, May 17, 2013 10:50 PM SGT
Wall Street's major banks continue investing in the clean energy sector, with The Goldman the latest to jump on the bandwagon.
- Vodafone Allies with Deutsche Telekom Zacks - Fri, May 17, 2013 10:40 PM SGT
The German arm of Vodafone Group Public Limited Company inked a service agreement with the nation's communication major Deutsche Telekom.
- Better Result for PGR in April Zacks - Fri, May 17, 2013 10:30 PM SGT
Progressive Corp.'s earnings per share for Apr 2013 were 23 cents, surging 130% from 10 cents earned in Apr 2012.
- Ford Motor Stays Neutral Zacks - Fri, May 17, 2013 10:20 PM SGT
On May 16, we maintained our Neutral recommendation on Ford Motor
- Google Overtakes Apple? Zacks - Fri, May 17, 2013 10:11 PM SGT
Google and Apple have been going in seemingly opposite directions. Could Google really overtake Apple in market cap? More importantly, which should you own?
- Tiffany Hikes Dividend Zacks - Fri, May 17, 2013 10:10 PM SGT
Tiffany raised its quarterly dividend by 6% to 34 cents.