LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
Orad, leader in broadcast graphics, will debut its next-generation video graphics platform, HDVG4, at NAB 2013 (booth SL5709). Powered by a 64-bit OS and native 64-bit rendering engine, the HDVG4 offers broadcasters unrivalled graphics and video capabilities. In addition to supporting all HD/SD formats, HDVG4 offers native support for 3G/1080p signals, with flexible, multiple video output configurations. “HDVG4 sets new standards in terms of real-time graphics performance and capabilities,” comments Avi Sharir, president and CEO of Orad. “The HDVG4 is a flexible platform that supports Orad’s entire range of real-time graphics solutions. For example, the HDVG4 could be configured for up to eight 1080p outputs or up to 16 1080i outputs. This is an ideal setup for video wall presentations, generating an extremely high resolution image from a single box.”
“HDVG4 is the third generation of our rendering platform. During the extensive, three-year R&D period, we paid a lot of attention to our customer’s requirements and addressed them in the design,“ adds Sharir. “One such request was to address the growing need to support IP-based workflows. Therefore, in addition to supporting standard SDI signal, we designed the HDVG4 to produce an IP stream output that could be distributed to websites, tablets and other devices.”
Another major feature of the HDVG4 is its multi-channel output configuration. A single HDVG4 box can generate 4K signal as well as HD 1080i, SD and IP stream output, automatically taking into account the different aspect ratios and formats.
HDVG4 can handle up to 16 live HD video inputs, retaining a constant two-frame delay regardless of the number of video inputs used. HDVG4's built-in clip store facilitates multiple video clips playback, supporting all commonly used video codecs.
HDVG4 offers a highly stable rendering environment that runs on the virus-free Linux operating system. HDVG4 offers hot, swappable dual power supply, mechanical and software bypass, and a RAID-based system disk and SNMP monitoring.
About Orad Hi-Tec Systems
Orad is a world-leading provider of real-time 3D broadcast graphic, video server, and media asset management solutions including news, channel branding, sports production and enhancement, elections and special events, virtual studios, and virtual advertisement.
Ofir Benovici, 617-817-6559
Vice President Marketing
- Asia Daily Bulletin – 12/12/13 Shares Investment
- What's on your mind: Facebook unveils most talked about topics in Singapore …Singapore Business Review
- Singapore hotels revenue per available room seen to surge 3%Singapore Business Review
- Factory, warehouse market in Singapore stuck under pressureSingapore Business Review
- Here are 2 biggest advantages of Singapore yards over Chinese rivalsSingapore Business Review
- Singapore's deal pipeline poised to soar in 2014Singapore Business Review
- Units at first retirement resort' pricey, say expertsPropertyGuru.com.sg
- HK high street rents are priciestPropertyGuru.com.sg
- Singapore professionals expect economy to grow 3.8% in 2013Singapore Business Review
- Most Actives
- % Gainers
- % Losers