- 3 Dreamy Small Cap Stocks Zacks - 31 minutes ago
They are Zacks Rank #1s and have double digit earnings growth: what's not to like?
- Stocks end lower as investors reassess Fed worries AP - 32 minutes ago
Stocks are ending the day slightly lower after recouping a big loss early on. U.S. markets fell immediately after the opening bell following a global slump prompted in part by an unexpectedly weak report ...
- US stocks end slightly lower after Asia, Europe ro … AFP - 40 minutes ago
US stocks finished slightly lower Thursday, little-affected by a sharp selloff in Asian and European markets led by the 7.3 percent plunge of Japan's Nikkei 225 index. At the closing bell, the Dow Jones ...
- Oil tracks gains in stocks, erases early losses AP - 1 hour 27 minutes ago
An afternoon recovery in U.S. stock markets helped oil reverse early losses Thursday. Benchmark oil for July delivery fell 3 cents to close at $94.25 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange. The price ...
- U.S. shares volatile on uncertain growth outlook, dollar … Reuters - 1 hour 38 minutes ago
- Why There Was An Insane Flash Crash In Utilities Stocks … Business Insider - 1 hour 47 minutes ago
Plummets of 54% and 62% in the blink of an eye.
- Stocks mixed as investors reassess Fed worries AP - 2 hours 23 minutes ago
- AmEx Shares Hit 52-Week High Zacks - 2 hours 41 minutes ago
On May 21, 2013, shares of American Express (AmEx)hit a 52-week high of $75.11.
Key currency exchange rates Thursday, compared with late Wednesday in New York: