- Startup Employees Think They Are Going To Get Rich … Business Insider - 13 hours ago
Here's a horror story every startup employee...
- Taking the Skeptics Head-On, Masters of the Stock Buyback: … TheStreet.com - 15 hours ago
Catch up on Jim Cramer's thinking over the past week about skeptics about the bull market and companies that are buying back stock smartly.
- Are Dividends Important? Zacks - Sat, Mar 8, 2014 5:59 AM SGT
Actually, dividends are more important than you think. Find out why these "boring" stocks are making a comeback.
- Coupons.com Shares Soar 88% In Debut As IPO Activity … Investor's Business Daily - Sat, Mar 8, 2014 5:36 AM SGT
Coupons.com cashed in a winning ticket Friday with an initial public offering that nearly doubled on its first day of trading. The website provider of digital coupons priced at $16, above the expected ...
- This Ex-Air Force Officer Struck It Rich With Security … Business Insider - Sat, Mar 8, 2014 4:42 AM SGT
Shares of newly public company FireEye have been going so crazy lately that the company decided to sell off a bunch more of them.
- Stocks Mixed After Jobs Data Morningstar - Sat, Mar 8, 2014 1:00 AM SGT
U.S. Market Stocks were mixed this morning after jobs data. The U.S. economy added 175,000 jobs in February, while the unemployment rate rose to 6.7% from 6.6%. Economists had expected 152,000 jobs to ...
- Coupons.com nearly doubles in 1st trading day Associated Press - Sat, Mar 8, 2014 12:09 AM SGT
Shares of Coupons.com are close to doubling in their first day of trading on the New York Stock Exchange. The stock gained $14.38, or 89.9 percent, to $30.38 in morning trading. Coupons.com Inc., which ...
- Companies rush to join IPO surge MarketWatch - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 9:34 PM SGT
In some respects, the IPO market is even hotter now than it was in 2007, on the eve of the financial crisis.
- OKA proposes share split The Edge Malaysia - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 8:20 PM SGT
KUALA LUMPUR (Mar 7): OKA Corp Bhd has proposed to split its shares with a par value of RM1 each into two units of 50 sen each. OKA which manufacturers building materials told the exchange
- WebMD Health (WBMD): An Off-the-Radar Potential Wi … Zacks - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 6:45 PM SGT
WebMD Health has actually seen estimates rise over the past month for the current fiscal year by about 20.3%, but that is not yet reflected in its price
- Wayfair, Speeding Towards IPO, Lands $2 Billion Va … The Wall Street Journal - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 5:00 PM SGT
Wayfair, an online purveyor of home goods, says it raised $157 million from a group that includes T. Rowe Price and other mutual funds, en route to a planned initial public offering in the coming months. That puts it on a par with firms like Box and Snapchat, according to data compiled by The Wall Street Journal and Dow …
- Bear of the Day: Noodles & Company (NDLS) Zacks - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 2:00 PM SGT
Horrible weather means lowered guidance for this fast-casual chain.
- Nasdaq Commences Private Market Operations Zacks - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 3:10 AM SGT
Nasdaq OMX Group launched Nasdaq Private Market (NPM) following the receipt of approval from the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- Nielsen Prices Secondary Offering Zacks - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 2:40 AM SGT
Nielsen Holdings N.V. recently announced that Valcon Acquisition Holding (Luxembourg), the selling stockholder, has priced a secondary offering of 30 million shares.
- PS Business Parks Hits New High Zacks - Fri, Mar 7, 2014 1:45 AM SGT
Shares of PS Business Parks hit a new 52-week high, touching $86.95 toward the end of the trading session on Mar 5, 2014.
- United Technologies Hits 52-Week High Zacks - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 11:30 PM SGT
Shares of United Technologies Corp hit a 52-week high of $118.42 during yesterday's trading session. However, the stock closed the session a notch lower at $117.41 with a year-over-year growth of 28.9%....
- Cousins Properties to Offer Shares Zacks - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 10:50 PM SGT
In order to attain financial flexibility, Cousins Properties declared an underwritten public offering of 8.7 million common shares.
- European Markets Up; Results, ECB in Focus Morningstar - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 4:31 PM SGT
European markets were up Thursday even as discussions began among European Union leaders and the UN Security Council to resolve the Ukraine crisis. The FTSE was up 0.3%. Investors are also focused on the European Central Bank for its policy meeting later today. Speculation that the ECB will take action to loosen lending …
- BankUnited Declares Stock Offering Zacks - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 4:35 AM SGT
On Tuesday, Florida-based BankUnited, Inc. announced the offering of more than 10.3 million shares of its common stock by companies holding stakes in it.
- Wednesday's Top Upgrades (and Downgrades) Motley Fool - Thu, Mar 6, 2014 3:46 AM SGT
Analysts shift stance on Ericsson, Pandora, and Staples.
- Company news for March 05, 2014 Zacks - Wed, Mar 5, 2014 10:06 PM SGT
Companies in the News are: RSH,QCOM,FB,MDR
- Maxwell (MXWL) Catches Eye: Stock Soars 15.5% Zacks - Wed, Mar 5, 2014 8:50 PM SGT
Maxwell was a big mover last session, as the company saw its shares rise over 15% on the day.
- Investment bank Moelis files for $100M IPO AP - Wed, Mar 5, 2014 6:23 AM SGT
Investment bank Moelis on Tuesday filed for an initial public offering worth up to $100 million. The New York company did not say how many shares it plans to sell or disclose a proposed date for its IPO. ...
- How to Uncover Institutional Buying Zacks - Wed, Mar 5, 2014 5:05 AM SGT
Kevin Matras goes over how to screen for weekly volume increases to uncover institutional buying. Highlighted stocks include HEI, PWR, HOLI, RGA and SYA.
- Company news for March 04, 2014 Zacks - Tue, Mar 4, 2014 10:04 PM SGT
Companies in the News are: LO,NEM,DRI,F
- Qualcomm boosts dividend, stock buyback program Associated Press - Tue, Mar 4, 2014 9:25 PM SGT
Qualcomm announced a 20 percent increase to its quarterly dividend and boosted its stock buyback program by $5 billion Tuesday. The San Diego chip maker said the new dividend of 42 cents, up 7 cents, will ...
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Mobile Telesys, … Zacks - Tue, Mar 4, 2014 8:46 PM SGT
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Mobile Telesys, Mechel Steel Group, Smart Technologies, Famous Dave's of America and Clayton Williams Energy
- Can Urstadt Biddle Properties (UBA) Continue to Ri … Zacks - Tue, Mar 4, 2014 7:32 PM SGT
Can Urstadt Biddle Properties (UBA) Continue to Rise?
- Ride dividend stocks to snag a regular return Bankrate.com - Tue, Mar 4, 2014 6:00 PM SGT
Investing Ride Dividend Stocks For A Regular Return Then a dividend stock may be for you. But history has shown that investors get a better return when investing in dividend stocks. "There are a lot of statistical studies showing dividend-paying stocks outperform nondividend stocks," says Josh Peters, director of equity-income …
- ACE Limited Up on Proposed Div Hike Zacks - Tue, Mar 4, 2014 6:05 AM SGT
The board of directors of ACE Limited will propose a 3% increase in quarterly dividend at the extraordinary general meeting scheduled on May 15, 2014.
- Honeywell Scales New 52-Week High Zacks - Tue, Mar 4, 2014 4:30 AM SGT
Shares of Honeywell International Inc. hit a 52-week high of $95.21 during the trading session on Feb 28.
- Nordstrom Up on Quarterly Div Hike Zacks - Tue, Mar 4, 2014 3:00 AM SGT
Shares of Nordstrom inched up nearly 1% following its declaration of a 10% dividend hike on Feb 26, 2014.
- Aetna Ups Buyback, Announces Dividend Zacks - Tue, Mar 4, 2014 2:50 AM SGT
Aetna announced its plans to buy an additional $1.0 billion of common stock and also pay a quarterly cash dividend of 22.5 cents per share.
- Stocks Fall as Ukraine Fears Mount Morningstar - Tue, Mar 4, 2014 1:00 AM SGT
Stocks fell this morning as tensions escalated in the Ukraine and investors processed new economic data. The crisis looked far from resolution as U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry described the troop movements as an “act of aggression” and suggested Russia may be kicked out of the G-8 summit.
- Asian Markets Recover; Edge Slightly Higher Morningstar - Tue, Mar 4, 2014 12:28 AM SGT
Asian markets mostly recovered from early losses Tuesday following negative cues from Wall Street overnight as political tensions in Ukraine and Russia escalated. The Nikkei edged up 0.1% The Shanghai ...
- Minerals Tech lifts offer for Amcol again AP - Mon, Mar 3, 2014 9:51 PM SGT
Minerals Technologies is boosting its offer for Amcol International again, as bidding for the minerals and oilfield services company heats up. On Wednesday Minerals Technologies Inc. which produces both ...
- Varonis IPO Doubles In Debut, 1st Tech Going Public … Investor's Business Daily - Sat, Mar 1, 2014 6:52 AM SGT
Varonis Systems stock doubled on its first day of trading Friday, the first tech IPO of 2014 that sets the bar for others to come. Varonis (VRNS) provides software that companies use to get a clearer understanding ...
- Endurance Specialty Ups Div, Declares Buyback Zacks - Sat, Mar 1, 2014 6:25 AM SGT
Endurance Specialty Holdings Ltd. increased its quarterly dividend by 6.25%.
- Apple Discounts TV but Who's Buying the Stock? TheStreet.com - Sat, Mar 1, 2014 5:37 AM SGT
Apple TV promotion could lift the stock price.
- Boring but Beautiful: The Top 20 Best Performing I … The Wall Street Journal - Sat, Mar 1, 2014 5:07 AM SGT
On this list of top-performing stock debuts, six companies – Friday's hot IPO Varonis Systems, plus Benefitfocus, Rocket Fuel, Veeva, FireEye and Marketo -- sell software used in corporations. "We're going through a wholesale replacement cycle," of technology inside of companies, said Aneel Bhusri, CEO of Workday, which …
- What Is Common Stock and What Is Preferred Stock? Stock … TheStreet.com - Sat, Mar 1, 2014 2:41 AM SGT
Learn the difference between common stocks and preferred stocks.
- Analysts' Actions: CTRX EV MYL STT ITMN TheStreet.com - Fri, Feb 28, 2014 9:29 PM SGT
Here are today's top research calls.
- LyondellBasell Prices $1B Notes, Touches 52-Week H … Zacks - Fri, Feb 28, 2014 5:26 AM SGT
LyondellBasell has priced $1 billion notes and its shares reached a new 52-week high.
- Dividend Hike at Prologis Zacks - Fri, Feb 28, 2014 5:00 AM SGT
Ushering in good news for its shareholders, industrial real estate investment trust (REIT) Prologis Inc. announced an 18% increase in its quarterly dividend rate.
- Biopharms That Won't Buy The Farm Zacks - Fri, Feb 28, 2014 4:41 AM SGT
Take 3 of these and call me in the morning. Drug stocks are addicted to winning in this market.
- This Week's Growth & Income Stocks: (PKG) (NSC) Zacks - Fri, Feb 28, 2014 4:33 AM SGT
Growth & Income Stock Strategist, Todd Bunton, highlights Packaging Corporation (PKG) and Norfolk Southern (NSC) on February 27, 2014.
- Apache to Focus '14 E&P on N. America Zacks - Fri, Feb 28, 2014 4:00 AM SGT
Apache Corp. announced that it plans to invest $8.5 billion in exploration and production activities in 2014.
- Host Hotels Hits New 52-Week High Zacks - Fri, Feb 28, 2014 1:47 AM SGT
Shares of Host Hotels & Resorts crafted a new 52-week high, touching $19.87 during the trading session on Feb 26, gaining momentum following strong fourth-quarter 2013 results.
- LinkedIn Investor's Business Daily - Thu, Feb 27, 2014 7:42 AM SGT
LinkedIn (LNKD) was upgraded to outperform from sector perform by RBC Capital Markets after the stock fell 25% since Mon., making the stock undervalued. The analyst raised his price target to 250 for the ...
- Your Biggest Obstacle to Trading Success? Zacks - Thu, Feb 27, 2014 6:31 AM SGT
If this is what's holding you back, here's how to overcome it for a more profitable portfolio.