- France and United Kingdom Commit to Global Transparency … PR Newswire - 20 minutes ago
SYDNEY and PARIS, May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- At a joint press conference in Paris, UK Prime Minister David Cameron and President of France Francois Hollande announced Wednesday evening that France and ...
- Bacanora Finalizes Lithium Farm-in Deal With Rare Earth … Marketwired - 51 minutes ago
BACANORA MINERALS LTD. is pleased to announce that it has executed formal agreements with Rare Earth Minerals Plc , a London Stock Exchange listed company , pursuant to which it has granted REM certain ...
- East Bay Jewish Federation Opens Oklahoma Tornado Relief … Marketwired - 1 hour 24 minutes ago
The Jewish Federation | The Jewish Community Foundation of the East Bay has opened an emergency fund to gather aid for the victims of the devastating tornado that ripped through the Oklahoma City area ...
- Mexico vs. Nigeria Tickets: Cheap Concert Tickets has … PR Newswire - 1 hour 37 minutes ago
NEW YORK, May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Soccer fans in the Houston TX metropolitan area are rejoicing since two top notch international soccer teams, Mexico and Nigeria , will be participating in ...
- Uruguay Launches First "ZERO EMISSIONS" Pure-Electric … Business Wire - 1 hour 45 minutes ago
BUQUEBUS and CTS Auto S.A. in partnership with Chinese automaker, BYD Ltd unveiled the first 12 meter rapid transit bus powered 100% by electricity in Uruguay and the region today. The ceremony was the culmination of an Electric Bus contract announced last year and was attended by President Mujica, Roberto Kreimerman Minister …
- Morrison & Foerster Enhances Asia Pacific Compliance, … PR Newswire - 2 hours 14 minutes ago
SINGAPORE, May 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Morrison & Foerster litigation partner Daniel P. Levison( http://www.mofo.com/Daniel-Levison ), a member of the firm's FCPA + Anti-Corruption Task Force, has relocated ...
- Vanguard Announces Cash Distributions for the Vanguard … Business Wire - 2 hours 20 minutes ago
Vanguard Investments Canada Inc. today announced the final May 2013 monthly cash distributions for Vanguard Canadian Aggregate Bond Index ETF , Vanguard Canadian Short-Term Bond Index ETF , Vanguard Canadian Short-Term Corporate Bond Index ETF , Vanguard FTSE Canadian High Dividend Yield Index ETF and Vanguard FTSE Canadian …
- Coca-Cola FEMSA Announces 10 Year Bond Issuance in … Marketwired - 2 hours 44 minutes ago
Coca-Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V. , the largest Coca-Cola franchise bottler in the world, announced the placement of peso denominated bonds in the Mexican market.
- PowerShares Canada announces fund closures PR Newswire - 2 hours 44 minutes ago
TORONTO, May 22, 2013 /CNW/ - PowerShares Canada today announced that the following mutual funds will be terminated at the close of business on or about July 26, 2013: PowerShares Global Clean Energy Class ...
- Credit unions outperformed big banks in serving small- … PR Newswire - 2 hours 50 minutes ago
TORONTO, May 22, 2013 /CNW/ - Credit Union Central of Canada (Canadian Central), the national trade association representing the Canadian credit union system, commented today on the results of the 2012 ...
- PHOTO ALERT: Countdown to Takeoff - Air Canada rouge … CNW Group - 3 hours ago
PHOTO ALERT: Countdown to Takeoff - Air Canada rouge shares first look at newly painted plane
- Alzheimer`s Disease Therapeutics and Diagnostics: Global … PR Newswire - 4 hours ago
NEW YORK, May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Alzheimer`s Disease Therapeutics and Diagnostics: Global Markets http://www.reportlinker.com/p0170505/Alzheimer`s-Disease-Therapeutics-and-Diagnostics-Global-Markets.html#utm_source=prnewswire&utm_medium=pr&utm_campaign=Diagnostics …
- Barclaycard Unwind Holds Pre-Sale for Concert Celebrating … Marketwired - 4 hours ago
On 12 July, the last Friday of the highly anticipated Barclaycard presents British Summer Time Hyde Park concert series, Elton John will take to the stage with some of the best British singer-songwriter ...
- New roughage tolerances for exports of rye and tri … PR Newswire - 5 hours ago
WINNIPEG, May 22, 2013 /CNW/ - On July 1, 2013, new roughage tolerances for exports of Canadian triticale take effect in eastern Canada. On August 1, 2013, new roughage tolerances for exports of Canadian ...
- Research and Markets: Australia Electronic Cigarettes … Business Wire - 5 hours ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Australia Electronic Cigarettes Market 2012-2016" report to th
- Djibouti: Opposition Calls for the Release of all Political … PR Newswire - 6 hours ago
DJIBOUTI, May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- During his visit to London last week Djibouti President, Ismail Omar Guelleh told the BBC that there were no political prisoners in his country. The Union for National ...
- Making Ontario and Quebec Stronger Together: Why national … CNW Group - 6 hours ago
Making Ontario and Quebec Stronger Together: Why national energy projects that supply eastern Canadian refineries with western Canadian oil are critical for Ontario and Quebec's economic future
- Research and Markets: Canada Electronic Cigarettes … Business Wire - 6 hours ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Canada Electronic Cigarettes Market 2012-2016" report
- Europe Gesture Recognition & Touchless Sensing Market … PR Newswire - 6 hours ago
NEW YORK, May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Europe Gesture Recognition & Touchless Sensing Market (2013 - 2018) Technology ...
- Research and Markets: China's PC Online Games Market … Business Wire - 6 hours ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "China's PC Online Games Market Report" report to their
- Research and Markets: Czech Republic Electronic Cigarettes … Business Wire - 6 hours ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Czech Republic Electronic Cigarettes Market 2012 -2016" r
- Catalyst Partners With Honyaku Corporation to Offer … Marketwired - 6 hours ago
Two industry leaders have joined forces to offer translation, multi-language document review, and technology and services to the international e-discovery and compliance markets. Catalyst Repository Systems, ...
- Members of the Polish Sejm Concerned About the Growth … PR Newswire - 6 hours ago
KIEV, Ukraine, May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Political group Solidarna Polska (Solidary Poland ) has raised its concern about the strengthening of radical nationalism in Ukraine. Tadeusz Wozniak of Solidarna ...
- Media Advisory: Agriculture Minister Gerry Ritz to … Marketwired - 7 hours ago
On Thursday, May 23, Agriculture Minister Gerry Ritz will be available to speak to media via teleconference about his agriculture trade mission to Russia and Kazakhstan.
- Software Revenues Grew Twice as Fast in Emerging Markets … Business Wire - 7 hours ago
The worldwide software market grew 3.6% year over year in 2012, less than half the growth rate experienced in 2010 and 2011, according to the International Data Corporation Worldwide Semiannual Software Tracker.
- Royal Dutch Shell plc - Buyback of Own Shares PR Newswire - 7 hours ago
LONDON, May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A)(NYSE:RDS.B) announces that on 22 May, 2013 it purchased for cancellation 1,200,000 "B" Shares at a price of 2342.77 pence ...
- Emerging Markets to Drive Cellular M2M, finds Pyramid … PR Newswire - 7 hours ago
BOSTON, May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- By 2017, emerging markets will make up four of the five largest M2M markets, according to Jan ten Sythoff, analyst and presenter of Pyramid's recent complimentary webinar ...
- India Animation Industry Studied in New Digital Vector … Business Wire - 7 hours ago
Relatively low production costs, availability of highly skilled specialists, a large number of people speaking English in the country are amid the most crucial factors that attract attention of overseas customers to the Indian animation industry.
- Top Asia B-Schools Hosts “Seizing Business and Career … Business Wire - 7 hours ago
Top Asia B-Schools , a collaboration of four of the world’s highest ranked business schools, will host a free forum exploring Asian business trends and career opportunities on June 22nd, 2:15-5 p.m., at the Pan Pacific Vancouver Hotel.
- Research and Markets: Mexico Refinery Market Analysis … Business Wire - 7 hours ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Mexico Refinery Market Analysis and Outlook to 2020 - Dr
- Metals, not metal-benders, drive Ontario export growth … PR Newswire - 7 hours ago
OTTAWA, May 22, 2013 /CNW/ - Ontario's international exports are set to grow by 8 per cent this year and another 4 per cent in 2014, according to Export Development Canada's (EDC) Global Export Forecast. ...
- Research and Markets: Bahrain Refinery Market Analysis … Business Wire - 8 hours ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Bahrain Refinery Market Analysis and Outlook to 2020 -
- Research and Markets: Vietnam Storage Market Analysis … Business Wire - 8 hours ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Vietnam Storage Market Analysis and Outlook to 2020 - Dr
- Research and Markets: Azerbaijan Exploration and Production … Business Wire - 8 hours ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Azerbaijan Exploration and Production Market Analy
- Research and Markets: Chile Exploration and Production … Business Wire - 8 hours ago
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Chile Exploration and Production Market Ana
- Korea4Health Offers World-Class Medical Services of … Business Wire - 8 hours ago
Korea4Health, providing internationally renowned Korean healthcare services, announces today the launch of its new website and services, featuring the best medical procedures of select Korean hospitals operating in the US and Korea, with some hospitals offering overseas US offices.
- Turkish Airlines Announces Participation in New e-Visa … Business Wire - 8 hours ago
Turkish Airlines is proud to announce its participation in the new e-Visa program – an exciting initiative intended to make the visa application process faster and easier for those traveling to Turkey.
- Timbercreek Mortgage Investment Corporation May 2013 … PR Newswire - 9 hours ago
Toronto Stock Exchange: TMC TORONTO, May 22, 2013 /CNW/ - Timbercreek Mortgage Investment Corporation (the "Company") is pleased to announce that its board of directors (the "Board") ...
- La Tagliatella Opens Second Location in Shanghai, … PR Newswire - 9 hours ago
SHANGHAI, May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- AmRest HK Limited, a HK Company, recently celebrated the grand opening of its second La Tagliatella Italian restaurant in Shanghai, China. Built just behind the ...
- Nomura Strengthens Global Markets Americas Sales with … PR Newswire - 9 hours ago
NEW YORK, May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Nomura, Asia's global investment bank, today announced the appointment of Tom Haskins as a Managing Director and Head of Foreign Exchange Sales Americas, and Eric ...
- The Latest Floor Plan for Furniture China 2013 PR Newswire - 9 hours ago
SHANGHAI, May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Furniture China 2013 will be held from 11-15 September, 2013. Free Registration now to get your personal admission badge for Furniture China 2013! Via the updated ...
- Apps for household solar-system monitoring and communication … Marketwired - 9 hours ago
STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN-- - * App developed in UK to help disabled communicate wins first prize in company category * Household-solar-system-monitoring app developed in Portugal wins first prize in student category ...
- British Holidaymakers Becoming 'More Savvy' With Their … PR Newswire - 9 hours ago
LONDON, May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Research carried out by leading currency specialist, FairFX, shows that British holidaymakers are becoming more knowledgeable when sourcing their travel money for trips ...
- WEBINAR NOTICE: Financial Reporting Developments at … PR Newswire - 9 hours ago
TORONTO, May 22, 2013 /CNW/ - On June 12, 2013, XBRL Canada will be holding a Webinar focusing on the role of XBRL at the SEC, and the implications for listed companies, including Canadian "foreign ...
- Timbercreek Senior Mortgage Investment Corporation … PR Newswire - 9 hours ago
Toronto Stock Exchange: MTG TORONTO, May 22, 2013 /CNW/ - Timbercreek Senior Mortgage Investment Corporation (the "Company") is pleased to announce that its board of directors has declared a ...
- Cvent Opens First European Office in London Business Wire - 9 hours ago
Cvent, a leading cloud-based enterprise event management platform, today announced plans to expand its international presence with the opening of a London office. Cvent has facilitated meeting and event booking in Europe through its Cvent Supplier Network since 2008 and has experienced strong demand in the region.
- Pest Control London Company Empire Pest Control Launches … PR Newswire - 9 hours ago
LONDON, May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Empire Pest Control (EPC), a pest control London area company that is dedicated to helping eradicate a variety of insects and other pests from their clients' ...
- Continued Adoption Of CAD/CAM All-Ceramics Manufactured … PR Newswire - 9 hours ago
TORONTO, May 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- According to Millennium Research Group (MRG), the global authority on medical technology market intelligence, the European crown and bridge market will be driven primarily ...
- More than half of homeowners report debt reduction … CNW Group - 9 hours ago
More than half of homeowners report debt reduction over the past year, says Manulife Bank of Canada debt survey
- Health Canada Approves Proposals to Change Deferral … Marketwired - 9 hours ago
On May 22, 2013, Health Canada approved proposals from Canadian Blood Services and Hema-Quebec to change the blood donor deferral period for men who have sex with men from a lifetime deferral to five years. ...